Concert Living Data Protection Disclaimer
Concert Living recognise all individuals have a right to expect their personal information to be collected and processed in a fair, legal and transparent way, in line with UK Data Protection legislation. The below outlines the processing we will carry out against any data you supply and details about how you can enact your rights.
Concert Living are a subsidiary of Progress Housing Group who act jointly as a Data Controller, deciding how data is to be processed and carrying out the majority of the processing tasks.
Concert Living process your data in order to provide the following services:
- Property sales and related enquiries, under the legal basis of enabling a contract of sale with yourself. Failure to provide required information may result in not being able to fulfil the contract of sale;
- Marketing upcoming new developments and properties, if you consent to being contacted with marketing materials. Not granting or withdrawing consent means we will not be able to inform you about these and new services to you;
- Planning permission consultations, based on our requirements under UK and regional law;
- For employment purposes, or in order to enter into a contract of employment. Failure to provide all the required data may mean we are unable establish and complete the contract of employment with you.
We will potentially share data with:
- our parent company
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- employment and recruitment agencies
- current, past and prospective employers
- educators and examining bodies
- local government
- central government
- estate agents
- credit reference agencies
- suppliers and service providers
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- financial organisations
- IT Service providers
We will hold your information for as long as it is being processed for the purposes outlined above and in accordance with our retention schedule which is available online.
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Act. To enact these rights please contact us via the above methods.
- The right to access you data;
- The right to correction of data;
- The right to portability of your data;
- The right to ask us to erase your data;
- The right to object to or restrict processing we carry out on your data;
- The right to withdraw consent, if we are processing your data on that basis;
- The right to query automated decision making done against your data.
For more information or to enact your rights or lodge a complaint, please contact Concert Living’s Data Protection Officer,via:
Mail: Data Protection Officer, Concert Living Limited, C/o Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire PR25 2LW
Telephone: 03333 204555
If you feel we are not handling your information in an appropriate manner, you can also contact the Information Commissioners Office, more details are available at ico.org.uk or call 0303 123 1113.